Protocol for Dispatched Technicians Working with Customers/Equipment During the COVID-19 Outbreak
Espresso Services is committed to providing emergency service work and technical support to our customers during this unprecedented time. The health and safety of our employees, customers and vendors is most important to us. Here’s what our technicians are doing in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Wearing a face mask when on-site working on equipment.
- Following State recommended guidance for social distancing and keeping a radius of 6 feet between themselves and any customers.
- Washing hands for at least 20 seconds before leaving our building. Immediately upon entering the job site, they are asking customers where they can wash their hands and do so for 20 seconds with soap and water. If the technician needs to exit and re-enter the building, they will wash their hands again.
- Wiping down the surfaces of the machine that they are working on with sanitizer, as well as any work areas they were utilizing for the duration of the service visit.
- If employees at the customer’s location appear ill or are experiencing symptoms, they will leave the job site immediately.
- If a technician has been in direct contact with someone with a confirmed illness or if they are experiencing symptoms, they will quarantine for 14 days and not report back to work until they have been symptom free for 48 hours.