Durable and Impressive
The Linea PB also features highly durable components and control over multiple functions directly from the machine interface—including boiler temperature, brewing volume, hot-water tap dose, auto-backflush and more.
Perhaps the most impressive option on the PB is the auto-brew ratio (ABR) scales, which are housed under the drip tray to measure each drink’s mass and automatically stop brewing when the desired (programmed) mass is reached. There is also a ratio mode (coffee-to-water), for coffee bars that don’t weigh every dose of coffee but still want to achieve consistent brews.
This machine comes with many options including; 1-4 groups, auto-brew ratio (ABR) scales, custom colors, and more.
- Solid stainless steel housing and base
- Stainless steel boiler and brewing groups
- Dual-boiler technology for quick heating of water
- Saturated brew groups (connected directly to boiler for temperature stability)
- Multifunction keypads and digital display.
- PID temperature control, programmable within increments of 0.1° F
- Two omnidirectional steam wands in double-walled stainless steel provide consistent steam temperature and are easy to clean